CPMA Food Safety Forums
As a part of CPMA’s renewed food safety focus, we will be hosting a series of information sessions on the upcoming Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR) and the U.S. Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) which is now in force.
These information sessions will provide:
- An opportunity to ask questions directly to Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) representatives.
- A presentation by CPMA on the FSMA.
- A presentation by GFSI Certification Bodies on how GFSI & SFCR and FSMA will co-exist.
- An opportunity to interact with other CPMA members and discuss the changing regulatory landscape.
- DRC and the proposed CFIA regulatory requirement for a DRC membership.
The Halifax Food Safety Forum will be on Tuesday, May 29 from 8:00am–5:00pm. Lunch will be provided.
Free registration. Click on the city to register.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel
1919 Upper Water Street
May 29, 2018
Should you have any questions, please contact Jeff Hall at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food Safety Specialist
Canadian Produce Marketing Association (CPMA)
162 Cleopatra Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2G 5X2